Free Shipping over $85
Fast Shipping within USA
Finding the right pair of shoes can be stressful enough, so making sure they fit perfectly is so, so important.
Thankfully we've got a handy measuring tutorial to make sure your wide fit DB shoes are perfect for you.
We find it's easier to have someone with you when you start measuring to avoid mistakes!
1) Measuring the length of your foot
Sounds easy right? Well it is and here's how to do it:
- Lay a tape measure straight on the floor, with the 1cm end touching the wall
- Place your heel against the wall on top of the tape measure - make sure your foot is straight and your weight is pressing down on your foot
- (This is where a friend comes in handy!) - Measure where your big is on the tape measure and make a note of it.
- Repeat for your other foot
- When you've got both measurements you need to take the size of the largest foot and then see what size you are in the chart below
2) Measuring the width of your foot
Again how hard can this be? Well we've got a step by step to help you regardless
- Use the tape measure to measure around the widest part of our foot - usually around the big toe and little toe joint
- Make a note of the measurement
- Repeat for the other foot
- Make sure you stand with your feet flat and your full weight on the floor when you measure
- Your width is the circumference of the widest foot. To find your fitting refer to the table below:
|Size||Too narrow for size||EE||4E||6E||8E|
3) Selecting your size
All you have to do now is use the size chart above in part 2 to find out your size!
- Locate your measured shoe size on the left
- follow the line along and find the nearest number above your measured width
- look at the top of that column to find your fitting
- E.G if you measure as a size 11, and 264mm wide you need an 11 2V Fitting
You can learn more about DB shoes' Wide Sizes by reading our DB Shoes Fitting Guide